Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sometimes We Have Sun

The sun has been out the past two days and it has been fabulous!! Not only has there been sun, but it has actually been quite warm. I know it will come to an end soon, but for now we are just trying to enjoy the moment.

I was able to send Tyler out to the backyard with the kids and I didn't have to be out there with him. It was a heavenly moment for me. Of course he showed up later with mud all over his face and he needed a drink, but I'm sure a little mud never hurt anyone.

Cheesy grin by Dillon. Frankly, he's just happy to be outside.

A little pose by Kelsey.

The kids were having fun playing in the back of the car (without shoes of course since it is now so clean). I tried to get a picture of all three of them, but of course Tyler wasn't having any of it. I pull out the camera and he high-tails it out of there.

Tyler desperately wants to be one of the big kids and ride all of the bikes. My back is killing me from pushing him around on bikes and scooters. This old trike is one of his favorites. I was trying to get him to look at the camera so that I could capture his beautiful blues, but this was the best I could get. The kid just won't work with me.

No comments: