Friday, April 4, 2008
Liberation
I got rid of all of my maternity clothes this week and I must admit that it felt good. They are gone, gone, gone. I never have to think about them again. Inside I feel very liberated and also a bit thrilled. The kind of thrill you get when you have done something you probably shouldn't have done, but that you don't regret at all. It almost makes me giggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
HOORAY!!! I am thrilled for you!!! Vive la post-pregnancy years! May they be long and uninterrupted.
Awww....sweet freedom.
Because I am not certain if I will need them again, I have lent mine to my sister in law. That way I still get to have them out of the house. The problem is I will have to find someone else to lend them to after she has her baby. I don't want them back. I hate preggo clothes! Congrats!
I did the same thing. I am thinking I deserve a new wardrobe. Too bad we can't go shopping together...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.
I've been without my maternity clothes now for 23 years. still giggling.
I'm getting mine ready to do the same thing. People keep telling me they think we'll have 1 more but I'm just not thinking that is going to happen. 4 has kind of put me over the edge. lol
Congrats on the liberation!
K, I'm dork. That last comment was from us. I just changed something in our profile that I shouldn't have. Sorry.
How fun! I don't think that I can quite do that just yet. I am excited for you. Way to go!
Post a Comment