Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brothers

Tyler has a thing with Dillon's bare stomach. He just loves to kiss and hug Dillon's tummy and he is always pulling Dillon's shirt up in order to get to it. I don't know why, but it is really so sweet. Tyler and Dillon seem to have a special little bond. They must be brothers.

4 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMY MICHELLE said...

So I left a comment and noticed I spelled Dillon's name wrong... here I go again. I love this post! Tyler blowing on Dillon's stomach is darling. I love the brotherly love! I don't think my little guy will ever know what that is like, but he gets a little too much love from his sisters.
Congrats on your run! That a great think to check off your list.
Amy

Sharlynn said...

That is sweet. Those pictures are cute too. I am sure that Dillon is loving having a little brother. Does Kelsey ever ask for a little sister?

Beth said...

Hi Sharlynn! Kelsey used to ask for a sister when I was pregnant with Tyler, but since then I have made sure that she is well aware of the fact that she will forever be my only girl and now she thinks that it is pretty cool that she and I are the only girls of the house.