Monday, April 21, 2008
A New Love?
Last week my wonderful father treated my mother, my sister-in-law and myself to a girl's night out featuring concert tickets to Michael Buble(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PKus57KWpE). It was amazing. Dinner was fabulous and so was the company, but the concert was heavenly. I must admit that I was only a little bit familiar with Michael Buble before the concert and now I am fully converted. He puts on a great show and he's not so terrible to look at either. A wonderful time was had by all, especially by all of the slightly tipsy and sometimes handsy couples that seemed to be all around us. Thanks dad for a great evening!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome back to Ohio! I thought the concert was great too. Your mom said he got some bad reviews saying he was a lazy performer... WHAT??? Did they not see the sloped stage? I think it was one of my favorite concerts ever... What do they know.
Oh yes, I went to Buble last summer. Two words: Dreamy - Swoon.
One of Greg's assistants is OBSESSED with him! She travels all over the country to watch his show. Greg keeps saying that he must be paying her too much if she can afford all of this travel!! He is a great singer, though!
I am jealous! Love his music... and always love girls night out! I really miss the Cheesecake Factory nights we had. Hopefully you guys are still treating yourself to those once in awhile.
Post a Comment