We were driving home from swim lessons today when I overheard the following conversation.
Kelsey: Dillon, you don't have to worry about being a dad yet. You still have a long time before that happens. Hey Dillon, do you want to know why I am worried about becoming a mommy?
Dillon: Why?
Kelsey: Because I am afraid that I am not going to know how to make the food that is yummy and how to drive in the direction that I need to go.
Dillon: Oh, don't worry Kelsey. All you need to do is get the right directions.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is sweet. Ryan had one yesterday with his buddy Luke.
Ryan: Do you know what a family tree is?
Luke: Sure.
Ryan: Where is your family tree?
Luke: In my front yard, of course.
This is hilarious. You must be a good mommy because you cook yummy food and always go in the direction you need to go.
I really only had kids so I could be entertained by the funny things they say! No, really. =)
Post a Comment