Thursday, April 3, 2008
April Fools Strikes Again (and again and again)
I have never really given much thought to April Fool's Day. I am not a big practical joker and frankly, I don't enjoy practical jokes being played on me. Fortunately Kelsey doesn't understand the concept of practical jokes, but she certainly loves the concept of a good (or not so good) joke. In preschool on Tuesday they talked a bit about April Fool's Day and so Kelsey came home very excited for this special day. All day Tuesday she was telling me all of the jokes that she was going to say on April Fool's Day. Jokes like, "Hey Dillon, you have ants on your head. April Fools!!!" And then she would just giggle and giggle. So, this was just the day before. When April Fool's Day arrived, so did Kelsey's jokes. We were bombared all day long with jokes like, "Hey mom, you're sitting on the ceiling. April Fools!!" "Hey mom, you have noses all over your face. April Fools!!" "Hey mom, that house is made of paper. April Fools!!" You get the idea. Thanks to April Fool's Day I have learned to perfect my fake laugh and Dillon learned how to tell Kelsey NICELY to stop telling April Fool's jokes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like that her humor conceptionaliztion skills are budding forth. A true Garlock in embryo. How's her laugh? Seal like?
That is a great story. What a creative girl. Hopefully those April Fools jokes won't soon blossom into the real thing.
Oh that is hilarious! I can totally see her doing that. She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment