Monday, June 30, 2008

Out with the old


Good by old smelly. Hello new gorgeous.

Thank you all of my dear friends and family for listening to my endless whining about this couch. I promise never to mention it again.

8 comments:

Dehner Family said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for posting me a picture :)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to try it out!! :-)

rachel said...

I like the couch, and it looks really good with the blue.

Kenna said...

Gorgeous!

Kurt & Shawn said...

Sure looks cozy and nice to snuggle the wee ones.

Kathy said...

I love the new couch Beth! Wish I was there to see it in person - I'll have to stop by and see it when we're in town later this year (hopefully!). :) Enjoy!

Kasey said...

Very nice! Me likes a lot!

Britain said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I had been waiting for that picture.