Friday, June 6, 2008

Stuff of the week

I found this picture on my camera. I thought it was cute. Dillon and Kelsey are the very best of friends and they are often found snuggling each other and just being sweet. I am sure that I will have to remind them of this special bond when they are older, but for now I just love it.
Katie and Chad came over on Monday night to help us paint our living room. I had a strong urge to paint Katie's face. She dared me to do it. I loved every second of it.

How cute are these girls? I caught them getting ready for a fashion show. I love having a girl!

3 comments:

Britain said...

I want to see a picture of your living room.

Taryn said...

Boy, Dillon likes to take his shirt off, huh?

Debbie said...

Fun having sisters live close. I mean, who else would you paint?!