A friend of ours graduated today with his Doctorate in Economics and so we went over to his house for a little ice cream party. Tyler seemed to find the one tree off to the side that was surrounded by mulch and proceeded to cover himself with filth. Judging by the ring of dirt around his mouth, he apparently felt he needed a little mulch appetizer as well. Little did I know when I took this picture that this was just the beginning. His hair was almost a different color by the time we left. I knew there was a reason I didn't give him a bath before church today. I forsee many, many baths this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This little guy is going to have one awesome immune system one day.
What a cutie! Baths have definitely picked up in number around our house as well. Gotta love Summer time!
He's all boy. Don't give him a bath until the end of summer. He'll just get dirty again anyway! Just let him play in the hose. He will love it and get some of the dirt off. Two birds--one stone.
Post a Comment