Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer cuts

Since we are leaving for the beach at the end of the week, I thought that it was time for my boys to have a hair cut. I love having them look freshly cut with little man looking hair. However, I was in some sort of borderline psycho mood all day yesterday and so my little trim job turned into a full-on buzz. Besides, everytime I tried to use the scissors on him he just said "no, no, no." I know that boys prefer this hair in the summer, so I figure that my craziness is just making him happy. So what if his white head makes him look a bit like a cancer patient. Tomorrow it's Dillon and Doug's turn.


6 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

I could kiss that head!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute head! I loved giving my little guys summer cuts. The only downside was the bedhead look come fall. If Shawn is the favorite aunt to everyone else,can I be your favorite aunt?

Beth said...

Tantie Di, you have always been my favorite.

Kenna said...

Message back to Dillon from Tanner: My other cousins have that same Pokemon game. So, I might be able to help ya!

Can't wait to see you guys...just a few more days!

Dehner Family said...

He is ready for the beach! Now he won't get as much sand stuck in his hair... because you know he's going to be dumping sand on his head. It's what he does.

Drostan and Jennifer said...

We just did summer cuts last week too. Fun fun!