Happy Birthday Tyler!!! In honor of your birthday, I convinced my sister in law to name her new baby Tyler. Hooray for cool boy names. And hooray for such a cool little kid!
I could just smooch all over him and what a fun birthday party we had. I loved the elephant cake. I think you should show that on your blog. Yummy food as well. Let's see, I think your name IS MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY...
(As of 12/08) Tawuss = Thomas. Cruck = Truck Blelly = Belly. He loves Dillon's bare belly and Dillon loves to have his shirt off. They are a match made in heaven. Toy Tory = Toy Story Opit = Open it Hurry, hurry = What does Gordon say? Peep, peep = What does Thomas say? On, on = What do the freight cars say? Kachow = What does Lightening McQueen say? **My new personal favorite** Pollygog = puppy dog Hold you = hold me Show me = hold me while I pick out which movie I now want to watch I hungry = I really don't want to go to sleep right now and I am trying to stall by pretending that I need to eat. *This just in: Grasspopper
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyler!!! In honor of your birthday, I convinced my sister in law to name her new baby Tyler. Hooray for cool boy names. And hooray for such a cool little kid!
Happy Birthday Tyler. We can't wait to meet you in a couple of weeks!
Happy Birthday our little Ty Ty. Thanks for a yummy dinner and a fun night of celebrating.
I love his face in this picture!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man!
I could just smooch all over him and what a fun birthday party we had. I loved the elephant cake. I think you should show that on your blog. Yummy food as well. Let's see, I think your name IS MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY...
Your kids have the most awesome eyebrows. The kind that let you if they are happy or sad---love them!!
What a cute little picture! It is crazy how fast the years go by but some days go so slow!
I hope Tyler had a great birthday! Even though Kennedy won't be two until November, it is still say too soon! Where did our little babies go?
Happy birthday blue eyes!
Happy Birthday Tyler. He is such a cute kid just like your others. I hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment