Sunday, June 1, 2008

Comments Overheard

1. The other day Kelsey was complaining of a sore throat, but she was kind enough to inform Doug that it wasn't Strep. Dillon then piped up and said, "I checked out her throat dad. It is red and inflamed, and her uvula does look a bit swollen but there aren't any white stripes and so she doesn't have strep." OK. Thank you Dr. Seymour.

2. The kids were eating some Fizzix Gogurt after dinner and were amazed at the fizzing action when Dillon said, "Well, at least it isn't toxic."

3. This morning Kelsey and Tyler were playing with a little microphone. Kelsey would ask Tyler a question and then Tyler would babble a few words. They went back a forth a few times. The last time after Kelsey asked a question, Tyler just walked away. Kelsey then said into the microphone, "Tyler would you like to retort?"

5 comments:

Diane said...

Love this post. Very cute and very funny! Kids say the darndest things...isn't that a TV show?

Kurt & Shawn said...

Let's face it, those kids are unique in so many ways. That's a good thing and keep reminding yourself of that. Both Kelsey and Dillon say these things with a straight face, cracks me up. I have to look away to laugh on MANY occasions.

Britain said...

Your kids are too smart for their own good.

Dehner Family said...

As I read, I could totally hear their little voices saying those things. So cute!

Taryn said...

Can't wait to see these kids at the beach! If I'm not feeling well at any time, I'll just check in with Dillon for a diagnosis.