Next, it was time for cake. Tyler looooves elphants.
Here's Tyler blowing out his candles. Excellent timing Myles.
Finally, it's time for presents. Lots of Thomas, some elephants, an airplane, and a BIKE!
Tyler is officially two. He's been working on the attitude for quite some time, so I don't think it's going to take long for him to get the hang of things.
5 comments:
Hey---I have the same crystal and sterling silver pattern at my parties!! Happy birthday to a really cute 2 year old.
Roarin' it was. Sorry about Myles ruining your cake shot. He's such a stinker... Dinner was super yummy and we had a great time. Thanks!
Looks like a good time. I love Dillon's coordination with the tie-dye shirt and camo shorts. That's my kind of guy!
Did you make the cake? I am impressed.
Very cute cake. You have out done yourself on that one.
Post a Comment