Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh, my ears

Tyler: Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy

Me: What Tyler?

Tyler: Mommy

Me: What?

Tyler: Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy

Me: What Tyler?!

Tyler: Mommy

Me: What?!

Tyler: Mommy

Me: Arrgghh. Go outside.

7 comments:

Greta said...

I feel your pain!

Kenna said...

We have the same conversation multiple times each day at our house as well!

rachel said...

Oh my gosh, I am so glad it isn't just my kids!

MOMMACITA said...

Oh, now, you KNOW that's cute!

Kasey said...

Outside is good. Very very good! Unless you live in AZ...and there is not a pool in your backyard. Then it's the laundry room they go.

Sharlynn said...

It has been a while and when it has been a while I always have much to catch up on your blog. I love reading it though. You have the best things to say. Sounds like you have been up to much fun with those adorable kids of yours. I hope your next fun mom activity goes much better.

Debbie said...

Send him to grandma.