Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's a fact

Sorry folks, no time to blog. Much to do, much to do. Although, don't feel too bad because there is quite a bit of fun in my future. But I just have to say that on Saturday I should be feeling like this:

But I will probably be feeling like this:

Because I will be doing this:
And will be turning this:
Yep, I'm feeling old.

10 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

Sorry we can't party alllllll week long but when we get back from vacation, we will help you ease into 34. You look absolutely FABULOUS!!!! But then, I AM a proud mom, so there.

Emilia said...

Happy almost birthday, Beth!!! You make almost 34 look good.

Debbie said...

WOW, Shawn-----you have old kids!

Sharlynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I agree with Emilia....You do make 34 look good. I hope you have a great weekend and bday!

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Beth. I have a year on you - I will be 35 on Monday. I thought we just turned 20 a couple of years ago. Where did the time go?

Kasey said...

Happy, happy birthday. One year old means wiser too. Hope it's a good one for sure!

Emily said...

Happy birthday from the Lone Star State. I wish I was there!!

Britain said...

Happy Happy Birthday Beth!!! We miss you!

MOMMACITA said...

I remember when I first met you you were inutero. And then I met you at 3. Tippy toe three. And then I met you at 5. Then 8. Then every other year after that. I can't believe it's been 34 years. You have always been a cutie. And that's saying alot because I knew you during the perm years.

MOMMACITA said...

Happy Birthday and Loves to you!