Sunday, July 27, 2008

On a break

For the few of you out there who read this, just a friendly heads-up that I am taking a break from blogging for about a week or so. I find myself in a bit of a funk that I am unable to shake. I've lost a bit of my spunk, a bit of my clever wittyness if you will, a bit of my desire to be around the living. I'd much rather be holed up with my head in a book. Perhaps it is the mass of junk around my house that I have neglected for the last three weeks? Perhaps it is the lack of sleep? Perhaps it is the overwhelming feeling of guilt for ignoring my children while I spend way too much time on the computer? I'm sure that the reasons are many. We'll see if I can figure it out this week. So, see Ya'll later.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Beth, take a break! I thought I would leave a memory on your comments here since you responded to my blog. The Uintah mountains, Roy, Mugs, Liz, Emily, you and I. You and Roy were "close" at the time. I passed out in the mountains because of anemia and menstrual cramps. Now that I look back, the pain was like early labor while hiking in the mountains. No wonder I was a mess.

Carie said...

Enjoy a well deserved break from entertaining us with the details about your cute family and your clever wit.

I hear ya, sometimes you just need a break.

MOMMACITA said...

OK. I'm not as unselfish as trish and carie.

Boo. Boo on a break

Kurt & Shawn said...

Just want everyone to know, I am the mother of the little girl on a break and I love her dearly. Break on little one, sometimes we just need to change our mental scenery for a bit. Loved seeing you all Monday night, especially the naked ones!!!!!!

Britain said...

Beth, I miss seeing what you are all up to, but breaks are definitely a necessity. I am thinking about unplugging the t.v. for the kids sake the last few weeks of summer break. That may just be craziness talking though.