Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Working Hard For Their Money



4 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

I've never been in favor of those Child Labor laws. Come on, why do we have kids anyway!!! They better be making at least 5 cents an hour!!! Love those little workers. The gram D.

Heather K said...

Ooh, send them to my house!

I just put ALL the toys (ok, well not all, just the ones in the family room) in the basement for good because I am tired of cleaning them up a million times a day with little or no help.

I think Caleb and Kennedy will be surprised in the morning when they open the closet and it's empty...

Dehner Family said...

Can they come over and do some of that at Auntie Ambers? I hope Doug and Tyler are feeling better.

Britain said...

What good little workers! Payton and Ryan could learn a thing or two from them.