Whew, it passed the taste test. Thursday it is Dillon's turn.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Cooking Class
Since extreme boredom has taken hold, I decided that I would start having some cooking classes with the kids during Ty's nap time. Today it was Kelsey's turn. We made Zucchini Muffins. She is such a little chef and loves to cook. She would help me with every meal if I would let her.


Whew, it passed the taste test. Thursday it is Dillon's turn.
Whew, it passed the taste test. Thursday it is Dillon's turn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great idea! If you have extras, you could always send them to AZ---where it's too hot to cook, bake, steam, or----well anything that has to do with hot tempuratures.
Sorry to hear that Auntie Debbie. Because all my little grandkids are great little bakers. Next, they will be separating egg whites with perfect halves. Beth, you are a good little mom with those Chef Ramsey Chefs!!!!! Tell Chef Kelsey, I would like a dozen to go!
You are a great mom! Check out Mandy's recipe blog for cute ideas on stuff to make with them.
She's hired over here! Zuki muffins are the best!
Post a Comment