Saturday, July 19, 2008

A bit of whining - No sympathy required

It's been one week since we left the beach. Doug is sick and more sick. Tyler is less than well. I have yet to finish unpacking and my mental vacation has left my house less than tidy. My bathroom shower needs to be caulked and so we have been forced to shower in the basement bathroom this week. The side of the house is still leaking a bit every time it rains which is making my front room smell more and more musty and my poor love is feeling too crappy to fix it yet. And now I get to go to a Pioneer themed Primary activity. Better the kids push a handcart than me. Really things aren't too bad and could be tons worse, but I think my mental vacation will continue.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow, sorry to hear about all of that! Here's hoping to things getting better :-)