Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dillon's Cooking Class


Today Dillon chose to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies. I was more than willing to accomodate since this is a personal favorite of mine and rather addictive. He did great. He measured everything himself, cracked all the eggs, and scooped the cookies onto the tray. If I keep this up, I may never cook for myself again. It is a dream I have. But alas, that day is not here yet. Until then, I will eat cookies.

2 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Oh you are too good. I need to start teaching my kids but I don't know if I have the patients. I too can't wait for the day I can have someone else cook.

MOMMACITA said...

I can see you are instilling the work ethic and zest for living that your mother before you did. The force is indeed with you.

Well done. Well done.