
Since Tyler has bandaids applied to his fingers almost daily (thank you eczema) he has obviously been paying attention to how they are opened. Last Saturday when we were snowed in, I came out of the shower and peeked into Tyler's room and this is what I saw. Amazingly enough we only lost 3 bandaids from the brand new box and Tyler had a good half hour of fun. Frankly, I wouldn't care if he undid every single bandaid. The half hour of silence was worth it.
2 comments:
He sure is a clever one, isn't he? I definitely say that a box of bandaids is worth 30 minutes peace.
Have you ever heard of the book "5 Minutes Peace"? The children (elephants) in the book are the genders and ages of your kiddos. Too funny. However the title is misleading, because the most peace the mother gets is three minutes forty-five seconds. She should have had a box of bandaids.
I love reading the adventures of Tyler! That kid just cracks me up.
Post a Comment