Sunday, March 16, 2008

Goodbye snaggle tooth


Dillon finally pulled out his other front tooth. Ever since he pulled out the first one, the tooth next to it has been moving more and more toward the center of his mouth and becoming disturbingly loose. Unfortunately he is quite a coward when it comes to loosing teeth (he totally takes after me). For a couple of weeks Doug and I had been offering Dillon various amounts of money to get him to pull out his tooth. Nothing worked. Finally, I found his weakness. He mentioned one afternoon that he really wished that he could buy some Star Wars legos. Aha, I said to myself. So, I told Dillon that I would give him $10 if he pulled out his tooth and then with his allowance he would have plenty of money to buy his legos. That was all it took. I saw his brain put it all together and in a split second the tooth was out. Hallelujah!! Once the bleeding stopped, he looked adorable. I am soooo happy the snaggle tooth is gone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have our weaknesses! What a cute kid he is!

Dehner Family said...

Tell Dillon Congrats and Auntie Amber and Uncle Mike are so proud of him!

Heather K said...

I love kids with out their front teeth-so cute!

Britain said...

Dillon, way to go! You are so brave! And you look so cute too!

Jessica said...

Look at that gap toothed kiddo. Looking good!