Saturday, March 29, 2008
An addition
I am wasting a whole lot of time right now in order to avoid the unbelievable mountain of laundry that is taunting me and must be folded. I seriously loathe folding laundry. But, if I have to try to find one of Ty's little tiny socks one more time, I will definitely loose it and it will not be pretty. So, before I trudge off to fold I thought that I would make another addition to my crush list. Here he is, John Krasinski. I have been watching entirely too many past episodes of The Office and I just may be a bit addicted. He is so subtle, so funny, and so cute in his own special way. By the way, there are only 12 more days until The Office is back. Hopefully I can make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I, too, fell for Jim. Sigh.
I am in agreement. And it doesn't hurt that I spent a few months kissing a boy who bears a strong resemblance to him. So many boys to kiss...so little time!
Oh Emilia, how many times did I use that same phrase myself. Actually, I think that it was one of my mottos in college. And I too, had a boy much like Jim at one time.
I think he looks like Uncle Mike.
Hey Beth!
Thanks for linking us, but you've got Ryan's extended family blog on their and not our personal family blog. It is rhabbott.blogspot.com.
He is a cutie isn't he!
I think he acts like uncle Tim. sniff
Ohhh, that Jim.
Post a Comment