Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday Party

There is much that I should be doing right now, but instead I will post pictures of Kelsey's birthday party last week. All Kelsey wanted to do for her birthday this year was to go to Chuck E. Cheese. Fine by me. That means that I don't have to clean my house and figure out what to do with 6 girls for 2 hours. So, we went to Chuck E. Cheese and had tons of fun. Of course the best part for me was that grandma stayed home with Tyler so that we could all enjoy the party. Here are some highlights:
Hungry girls waiting for pizza.
Dig in Myles (I have no idea what the weird shadow is on Mike's eye. Sorry Mike)
My sweet niece
Two cute kids
A little bus ride
Dillon had the time of his life dancing in front of the video camera and seeing himself on the big screen. But then again, he always has been a bit of an exhibitionist.
Giant cupcakes. Per the birthday girl, they had to be chocolate cake with pink frosting.
Birthday Party Girl
The frosting turned out to be the best part.
A present from cousin Morgan. This Littlest Pet Shop house turned out to be the favorite of Tyler. He demanded that it be his as soon as he saw it. It has been hours of fun.
Thrills for all ages.

4 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

Cute, Cute, Cute and it looks like a fun party for all. Come on Beth, you have always enjoyed dressing your brother up with eye shadow!!! Good for him to let it continue. Did I raise some secure kids or what!!!

Britain said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! It looks like you all had a great time. Gotta love Chuck E Cheese.

Annie said...

I like that shade on you, Mike. Very smokey. You're so trendy.

Sharlynn said...

Happy Birthday cutie! What fun. I am glad you had a great time. Nothing better than Chuck E. Cheese to make a party better!