
My crush for him has not lasted, but my love of his music has. Hey Em, remember how we used to make everyone listen to Wham whenever they would get in your car?
Another crush that I remember having is of Scott Baio. In fact, I do recall writing in my journal about a dream I had about him, probably in his Charles in Charge days. Perhaps this crush was never resolved. Maybe that is why I am completely sucked into Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant.


The next major crush that came along was Val Kilmer. I remember liking him in Top Secret and Top Gun, but when the movie The Doors came out, it was all over for me. At the time I was a tiny bit obsessed with Jim Morrison and The Doors and the fact that Val Kilmer sang all of the songs in the movie, that was the clincher for me. I still love watching him any chance I get.


The following crushes occur in no particular order:
Colin Firth. I love everything he does. He is Mr. Darcy, Mark Darcy, Lord Dashwood, Jack (Ernest) Worthing and anyone else he wants to be and my devotion will never fade. Plus, I really love a cute boy with a British accent.
Hugh Grant: Again, I have loved him in everything. Again, love the British accent.
Continuing on in the grand British theme that I have going here, Jeremy Northam. He is Mr. Knightly.

Heath Ledger: My crush of him began with 10 Things I Hate About You. So sad that he is no longer.
Jude Law: So cute. Too bad he is a bit slimy in real life but then again, many are. However I can overlook reality for a couple of hours during a movie. Plus, he's got the accent.
My final crush of the night is Topher Grace. He's a little bit scrawny and a little bit quirky, but he's funny and cute and there is just something about him. I have always been a huge fan of That 70's Show and his movies have only endeared him to me more.
So Emilia, there you have it. Although this was fun, I have spent way too much time on this and I am sure that there are still men that I have left out. With that said, good job men and keep doing the fine work you do.





5 comments:
I completely left out Hugh Grant AND Topher Grace!!! (Well, Topher Grace I suppose really belongs on the "crushes while married" post...which according to the week long forecast will probably happen sooner rather than later.)
Val Kilmer, too. I watched Top Gun and Top Secret sort of obsessively there for a while. Because really what else is one supposed to do with a summer in Wyoming?
we should make this a tag, and make everyone do it!
Oh my gosh, I SO remember the Michael Jackson phase. You had a framed picture of "the glove" hanging in your bedroom, if I recall correctly. And I'm totally with you on Hugh Grant and Colin Firth. Delicious!
Are we twins seperated at birth? Because gay or not, George Michael rocks the Kasbah.
You forgot Doug. The ENTIRE Liberty Square ward had a crush on Doug.
I'm so going to miss Heath. I think I was the only one who put a tribute of him on my blog. Who does that?!?! Oh, I do because I so have acrush on him! I think I always will. RIP Heath!
sounds like fun. Loved reading about your crushes. And there is something about those men with British accents.
Post a Comment