Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Here are some pictures for the relatives. Tyler was getting over a cold and so he was taking a nap and did not attend chuch on this Easter day. Sometime in the future I will have to take a picture of the boys in their matching ties that they were supposed to wear. Instead, I just let Dillon pick out the shirt that he wanted. Kelsey is wearing her special dress that she will be wearing at my Aunt Jody's wedding this May.




6 comments:

Heather K said...

Cute pictures! Your kids almost look like they could be twins...the height and everything!

Heather A said...

I just discovered your blog and look forward to keeping track of your family after we move. Thanks for loving my baby and taking good care of him on Sundays!

Dehner Family said...

Those are adorable pictures. I love her dress - perfect for a flower girl!
We are excited to play in the morning!

Devon and Brooke said...

super cute pics! kelsey is so cute! Her b-day party looked like tons of fun! we miss you guys!!

Britain said...

Cute Pics. I am sorry Ty was not feeling well. That stinks on a holiday. Very pretty dress.

Debbie said...

Cuteness all around. We wore viva la flip flops on Easter in your honor. They went well with the shorts. :)