Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Feet
I just returned from getting a pedicure. It was fabulous. My feet were pampered for an hour while I read Entertainment Weekly and got lost in my own thoughts. Mostly thinking about how lame the Masterpiece Theater version of Emma was that I watched last night and how I only have 17 days until The Office returns. I neeeed to see more of Jim and Pam. But really, the biggest event of the night is that I pulled out my flip flops for the first time in months and months and I swear my toes did a little happy dance. I don't care if it is only 30 degrees outside, these toes are not going to be imprisoned in socks and shoes again. Viva la flip flops!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Seriously, Beth, I may have to start saying "Viva la flip flops" from now on. It makes me giggle.
i wanted a picture of the freshly pedicured toes! aren't flip flops the greatest! i am with you- once the flip flops come out - they do not go back in the closet! love you!
Aw - professionally painted toe nails... my favorite.
I too can't wait for Jim and Pam! It's been so long that I hope I'm still as interested. I'm sure after one episode I'll be right back into it in my usual overly obsessive way :)
I want chuck e cheese pictures...
May I just say, I 'borned' those cute toes to be painted. "Viva la flip flops all around" The MOM
You need to move here by us and Viva La Flip Flops Forever!
Post a Comment