Friday, January 30, 2009

My little snow bunny

This has been a week of snow on top of ice on top of snow. Good times, man, good times. The best part was that Doug was down in Atlanta (with 50 degree weather) for all of the fun. So, on Wednesday Kelsey and I went outside to shovel the driveway and chip the car out from its icy enclosure. OK, so Kelsey didn't so much shovel as she did sit in the front yard and eat ice chunks. But, she was behind me 100% in moral support. My girl just loves to play in the snow. Then, later that afternoon she was able to go sledding with a friend from school. This snow day couldn't have been any better for my little snow bunny. I am sure that Dillon would have been all over shoveling the snow with me if I had been able to tear him away from his Wii marathon. I just can't compete with Lego Star Wars.

1 comment:

Kenna said...

It is too bad we are not neighbors. Tanner would have done the exact same thing if his mean mother would have let him. I, too, spent most of Wednesday chipping ice from the driveway. Definately good times!