What is a girl to do on a Sunday afternoon? Bake a cake of course. Kelsey loves, and I mean LOVES to cook. She is constantly in the kitchen and always right by my side always trying to "help". So, last Sunday afternoon Doug decided that the two of them would make a cake. It was delicious! My favorite is that she is wearing her silky nightgown and Hello Kitty slippers. After three years of late afternoon church, the kids are just conditioned to coming home from church and putting on their PJ's. Now that we have church in the morning, they are in their PJ's all day. I love it!
Friday, January 30, 2009
We shall eat cake
What is a girl to do on a Sunday afternoon? Bake a cake of course. Kelsey loves, and I mean LOVES to cook. She is constantly in the kitchen and always right by my side always trying to "help". So, last Sunday afternoon Doug decided that the two of them would make a cake. It was delicious! My favorite is that she is wearing her silky nightgown and Hello Kitty slippers. After three years of late afternoon church, the kids are just conditioned to coming home from church and putting on their PJ's. Now that we have church in the morning, they are in their PJ's all day. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's after my heart. Sundays are for sure a day of rest and a day of food-made with a happy heart!!
Post a Comment