Tyler threw a fit every time we tried to take this little vacuum away. The only problem was that he wouldn't move from this spot because he had a perfect view of the TV and Kung Fu Panda was on. I wouldn't have cared except that the crumbs that he needed to suck up were just in front of him and no matter how hard we tried, he wouldn't move forward. Still, he moved that little vacuum back and forth for a good 15 minutes.
On an unrelated note, congrats to my brother and sister-in-law. They are having another boy. I am so excited to have another nephew because really, I am such a fabulous Aunt.
5 comments:
I would have to agree with you. You are a fabulous aunt. Tyler needs to come watch tv at my house - he will have a direct viewing line to the tv from the kitchen floor that desperately needs to be cleaned!
You seymour/dehner families crack me up! Plus, Beth your floors look GREAT! Are they new?
You are the bestest Aunt indeed. Your sibling's children are truly lucky ducks to have you and I just love having family that can be aunts and uncles to each other's families. I am one lucky duck of a grandma or Nama, you choose!!!!!
So, the vacuum thing. When Alex turned 3 he received three vacuums of his very own. Two dustbusters and a shop vac (and a cute little bug vacuum). I thought it a very strange little obsession, but it added his to his charm and helped with the daily crumb pickup.
You are not only a good auntie, but you are a dern good mommie too. Next summer maybe he can sell pest control or security systems.
Post a Comment