How much do I love you my wonderful bed? Also, why must the morning come so soon? I am snuggly and warm and I still see the moon. You keep me warm when it's cold outside. When the children are looking, you give me a place to hide. I want to stay in your snuggly covers all day. But if I do, they'd probably take the children away. If I could, I would carry you around on my back. But then I would take a lot of flack. Plus, you would be really, really heavy. And you would probably just crush me. Oh my wonderful bed.
(This is not really my bed. But isn't is pretty? Don't you just want to crawl in and snuggle up with a cup of hot chocolate and the entire series of Gilmore Girls?)
4 comments:
That is a very nice looking bed.
Fabulous!! Can I use it for National Poetry month on my blog?!
You little rhymer you and the bed looks fabulous. We could soooooo dublicate that look. I don't watch the Home and Garden channel for nothing. In fact, when the time comes, we will decorate ALL your bedrooms so you can hop from bed to bed rhyming your little head off!!! You cute thing, you!
I love comfy beds!
Post a Comment