Monday, January 19, 2009

You have to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em

Basically, I discovered that this was a battle that I did not want to fight right now. It just wasn't worth it. Plus, Tyler was making it obvious that I was not going to win. So, late last night I found myself driving to the grocery store to buy Tyler a new plug. Yes. I caved. But in my defense, the nights were worsening exponentially and we were all on the verge of never sleeping again. It was ugly. It was heartbreaking. Even Dillon and Kelsey were asking me to get him a new plug. So, perhaps when he has matured a bit we will try again. But for now, I just want to get some sleep. Sigh. Point 1 - Tyler.

2 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

Have some warm bread with butter and sugar on it.


No. I mean it.

Kathy said...

Sorry to hear about that Beth - best of luck next time! Take a few minutes and have some hot chocolate with the warm bread!