
Dillon's new discovery and obsession.

More fishing.

The house and the dock off of the house.

Throwing mulch, throwing rocks, playing in water. It doesn't get much better than this.

A boy and his dad. Oh, and if I throw a rock, you must applaud.

Who needs clothes? The beloved Aunt Katie and cousins hanging out.

My little mermaid. You can't keep her out of the water.
A little lunch and a dip in the lake.

One of the docks in Petoskey. I am sure that my Yacht is in there somewhere.

On the way home, we stopped at Cabelas in Dundee, MI. The kids had a blast looking at all of the animal displays and aquariums. Dillon loved the bait and fishing section the best, and Tyler couldn't tear his eyes away from the elephant.
3 comments:
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. What a great family we have. And a "retreat" it shall be named. The kids look like they had a blast and what a great stop for them on the way home. Smooches to you all and I look forward to our next "retreat" in two years!!!!!
Looks like the same "retreat" we here in AZ take. Wish we lived closer and we would retreat to the lake with you any day of the week. Or should I say---EVERYday of the week. Looks like you had fun!!
Cabelas looked so fun! No shocker that Tyler loved the elephant. You had a more exciting ride home than we did.
Post a Comment