Monday, August 25, 2008

A true chocolate lover

So I was trying to get some veggies out of the freezer when my jumbo sized bag of chocolate chips popped open and a good portion spilled all over my kitchen floor. Mentally kissing my precious morsels goodbye, I dragged out the vacuum to clean up the mess. Well, I have never seen a 2 year old move faster or be braver than my little TyTy as he frantically tried to grab as many chocolate chips as possible, stuffing them in his mouth, as the vacuum quickly sucked up the goods.

3 comments:

Sharlynn said...

That is my kiind of kid. I sure love chocolate. I don't know if I would eat it off my floor though? I am sure your floor is much cleaner than mine. Oh, by the way, happy 12th and I hope that your little guy if feeling better.

Debbie said...

I am impressed!!! You had the will power not to be down on your knees inhaling the chocolate off the floor right along with Ty. I would have been----but then again---I have no will power or shame when it comes to chocolate anything.

Devon and Brooke said...

i am laughing at the mental image that your story gave me! that is hilarious! congrats on 12 years - we just had our 9th - on the 24th - i don't think i knew our anniversaries were so close together!