Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can't. . .breathe, can't. . .move

Help me, I'm drowning. I am being swallowed alive by my house. How is it possible for such small little people to have so much stuff and to create such a mess in a matter of a nanosecond? Everywhere I look, there is stuff. Everywhere I step, there is stuff. Junk and stuff everywhere and nowhere to put it. If you don't hear from me in a few days, come looking. I am probably under a pile of stuff.

6 comments:

Heather A said...

I have had the exact same feeling lately. Also, why can't I seem to get rid of any of it? Before we moved, I got rid of the toys it didn't seem like we played with, but still, soooo much!

Angie Startin said...

Good luck my friend. I had fun talking tonight. 12 days and counting until we are both loosers:)

Trish said...

Beth, I have decided that stuff is character? Not really but that is how I rationalize tripping over the lightsaber in the middle of the night bathroom trips. Anyone who comes over would know that our family is in to Star Wars. It's a bit obnoxious, but if I let myself get upset by it, I lose it. I will come find you, I don't want you to drown in anything!!!

Kasey said...

Yeah! Like little people laundry! I just have two and it takes several loads to wash it all. UGH!

MOMMACITA said...

Welcome to my garage.

Sharlynn said...

Oh I can so relate. We have a lot of stuff that I get stuck in everyday too. The other day I was ready to just throw it all away and then I got to thinking...Well, what if we need that? Or what if this? You know the process. Let me know what you figure out to do. Don't disappear though.