Kelsey could hardly wait for her first day of Kindergarten. We left the house a good 10 minutes before the bus came and she litterally bounced down to the bus stop in about 10 seconds flat where she continued to bounce around until the bus came. I thought for sure that I would be a mess of tears, but fortunately there was another mom at the bus stop this year and we started talking and before I knew it, Kelsey was on the bus and it was driving away. We'll see how I do when she gets off the bus. I just may loose it then.
Here's Kelsey bouncing at the bus stop.
More bouncing. It really never stops.
What else can I do while I wait for the bus? I know, I'll play around in this tree while Tyler digs in the dirt.
OK, already. When is the bus coming?? Oh, and don't you love her backpack? The Children's Place is the best!
Finally on the bus. Take a picture and be done mom so that I can get to school!
2 comments:
Big girl Kelsey. I am so proud of her... and yes the backpack is adorable.
Did she bounce home as happy as she bounced there? That is the true question?? I am excited she gets to ride the bus. Every child should get to ride a yellow school bus to school sometime. Their little faces looking out the big windows as they drive off to let the crazy school system start to take over their little independent minds. Stay strong families!!!! Be sure they come home to a loving family who can always set them straight and of course, chocolate cookies always helped when you kids were growing up. She looks adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment