Thursday, August 7, 2008

Argghh

Why is it that when my children unload the dishes, they feel the need to run those nice and clean dishes all over their little child bodies? Are my kids the only ones? I know they must touch them with their hands, which I usually make them wash. But, then I catch them in a moment of pretend play with a plate or cup or bowl being rubbed over their back or knee or head. Arrgghh. Makes you want to come over for dinner doesn't it?

3 comments:

Sharlynn said...

i need to have my kids unload dishes in the first place to see if they decide to put the dishes on their bodies. You are a great mom and teach your kids well. I need to get on that right away!

Carie said...

My kids unload the dishes with dirty fingers so all the cups have filthy prints all over them.

Or they use the bowls as hats.

So gross, but at least I don't have to put away the dishes,you know?

Britain said...

We have bowls as hats as well. Such is life.