Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why I love summer

1. Tyler has been sleeping in every day which means I have been sleeping in every day and I really love to sleep in.

2. After freezing all winter long I am finally warm. And friends, I promise to turn my air down when you come over so you don't sweat like I make my kids and husband.

3. The very best is discovering all of the wonderful chores that my children are capable of doing. My house is cleaner than it has been all year.

4. My kids in their short sleeve shirts and Kelsey's adorable shoulders peeking out from her tank tops. I just can't resist the summer arms.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Okay, this is so not fair. Not only do my kids get up at 6:30 (well, the two youngest do), my house is NEVER clean, no matter how many chores my kids do. And yesterday was the first really warm day we have had this year.

Dehner Family said...

Yay for Tyler sleeping in. Good boy. The bunny park looked so fun - we need to meet there soon. I bet it won't be as crowded in the evening.