Sunday, June 28, 2009

How to stay cool when it's 90 degrees outside and a million percent humidity

You go ice skating. On Friday Doug took the day off of work and took to kids ice skating. They had a blast and were so proud of themselves. Dillon had never been before, but he took off right away and was in the middle of the rink in no time, but Kelsey on the other hand preferred to hang out around the sides.

3 comments:

[AnnieR] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[AnnieR] said...

I just deleted some snarky, sarcastic comment I made about it being 90 degrees and a million degree humidity and OH GOLLY how that made me want to come to Ohio this weekend, but then I realized, wait. Despite the ickyness outside, I TOTALLY DO WANT TO COME.

Beth said...

Dear Annie. Please come. It is not supposed to be a million zillion degrees this weekend and I will tell the humidity to take a vacation. Oh fun, my word verification is Trite.