
Right after the last post I thought that I would measure the kids again, just to see if by some remote chance they had grown last night. I am often asked this question about Kelsey and so I wanted to see if it could actually happen. So, I measured Kelsey first and was shocked with the results. She grew a 1/2 inch last night. Sheesh! Then I became nervous for Dillon because we were so happy yesterday when he was taller than Kelsey. Fortunately when I measured him, he still came out on top, but not by much. He only grew about 1/4 inch. So, here's my proof. Yes, they did grow last night. No wonder I am constantly having to buy clothes for these two.
1 comment:
I can't keep my kids in pants either, and Jeff and I are short people who come from short families. Go figure.
Post a Comment