Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Boy Big!

A Ty through the ages. . .


I didn't have a digital camera when he was born and I don't have a scanner and so here he is at 7 months, looking cute despite his eczema.


1 year old.


18 months


2 years (and mid-haircut).


Now, bring on the birthday celebrations. . .


Here he is getting ready to blow out his candles at grandma's house yesterday (because birthdays really should last more than one day).


A boy fresh out of bed and minus his britches, checking out his new train table.


Blowing out a birthday cup cake.


We had a little party with a few little friends and he opened a few presents.


The face of a boy who is a bit overwhelmed by the chaos and done with the party. Happy birthday my big boy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love his lil' cheeks!

rachel said...

I swear whenever I see him I think of Scottie. I still think of Scottie being this age though. Funny how people grow up even when we aren't around :).

Debbie said...

Happy birthday to one cute, little dude!! From your AZ auntie---