Thursday, June 11, 2009
Another reason why I love my Dad
My poor sister is currently in the hospital trying to knock out some nasty migrains that she has been having for the past couple of months. Well, in an effort to cheer her up, my father and I went down to the hospital to bring her some lunch and to hang out with her for a little bit. Little did I know that my Dad had a present waiting for me in my sister's room. Yes, it is the original mug of love as previously referenced a few days ago. Apparently my Dad asked the kind nurse if he could have an extra one and she gave it to him! Little did I know it was that easy. So I am now mugged to the hilt and loving every ice-water-filled moment of it. Thanks Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so like your dad. He takes good care of his kids!
I am starting to resent "the mug". Would my children be smarter, greater, nicer, creativer, spiritualer if only I had HAD the mug??? This is the question I keep asking, but NO, I get the kids who have been small; plastic pitcher and plastic cuped!!!! Beth, I didn't need to know about "the mug" I guess I will just keep on loving them for giving me grandchildren who are smarter, nicer, creativer, spiritualer!! Thanks "plastic" children!
Post a Comment