Saturday, June 20, 2009

There is one thing I like about my house

In our front room we have a bench under the windows. This bench has provided hours of entertainment for my boys. It is the perfect train/car track and is just at the right height for them to let their imaginations fly. This morning I was working in kitchen when I realized that I had been listening to Tyler deep in the throws of imagination. It was so cute and so I tried to capture it on video. Of course as soon as he realized what I was doing, the major cuteness of it all stopped, but here is what I got. This is actually the shorter of the two videos, but the other one (the one that really shows his imagination) is taking far too long to download and so I gave up. Enjoy his cuteness.

No comments: