Saturday, June 27, 2009
In two weeks
Kelsey gets her tonsils out. I am looking forward to her improved breathing and safe sleeping. Right now she sounds like Darth Vadar when she breathes and she gasps for air all night. Not good. Hopefully with this improved breathing will also come a nicely rested and less moody little lady. I hope. My problem is that I have started having nightmares about her recovery. When I had my tonsils out my recovery was horrendous and so in my head that is how I imagine it for her. However, in her favor is the fact that she is a much tougher chick than I ever was. She is a trooper and she is tough. So, I will just keep my nightmares to myself and hope that they don't come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Were you young when you got yours out? I have heard that the older you are, the worse the recovery is. My niece got hers out and her difficult personality changed almost overnight because..ta da!... she could actually get sleep at night.
Good luck to both of you. Yes, keep those night mares to yourself.
Post a Comment