Sunday, March 1, 2009

The things kids say

A friend of mine came up to me today and asked if Kelsey was a really good talker? "Yes" I said, curious as to what was coming next. She then told me what she had just overheard Kelsey say in primary. I usually brace myself when people start a sentence this way because my kids have been known to say some doozies in Primary. I was just hoping there weren't any body parts involved this time. Well apparently the chorister had been drawing names on popsicle sticks out of a jar so that kids could come up and help with the song they were working on (I think it was the chorister, but really I wasn't there and so I am just guessing). A little girl in Kelsey's class had just had her turn but she was getting all excited and wanting her name drawn again. It was at this time that Kelsey turned to this little girl and said, "The likelihood of your name being called again is very slim." Very true my love, very true.

3 comments:

Carrie Nation said...

I still get a kick out of this.

Body parts? I think I need to hear that one.

Marie Hatch Chambers said...

Too, too funny! What a clever girl. I would have burst out laughing.

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!!!