Sunday, March 15, 2009

Science Fair

Here is a really bad picture from Dillon at the Science Fair. I forgot to send the camera with Doug and so all he had was his phone. Regardless, it is a proud moment for the boy. I have never understood Dillon's love and unbelievable comprehension for all things mathmatical and scientific and so when he asked to be in the Science Fair my first inclination was to say no yet again (he has wanted to do it since Kindergarten). However, one look into my science geek's eyes melted my heart and I agreed. Dillon and Doug had great fun putting this together, but unfortunately we waited until the very last minute and so the display left something to be desired. Oh well, there's always next year and Dillon has already informed me that he wants to do a project on "Why fish don't drown". I know you will be anxiously awaiting the results of that research.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of him. What, no pollie wogs to find a pond to throw them in after they have not fully developed into a frog!!!! Way too 'smarty pants' for me. Way to go Dillon!