My girl turned 6 on Saturday. I can hardly believe it. She surprised us by deciding to come into the world 3 weeks early and she has continued to do things her own way ever since. She is bouncy and fun and full of life. She loves to eat and cook and create. She loooves the water and would rather be under it than out of it. She has me completely wrapped around her little finger and I just want to squeeze her every time she is around. On the flip side she is sometimes frustrating, seems to be incabable of cleaning up her room, and has a 2 second attention span, but I wouldn't want her any other way. She is a girl of her own and she just makes me happy.
For Kelsey's birthday, we threw a pajama breakfast party for the girl. All of the girls came in their pajamas and we ate donuts and pancakes and bacon and sausage.
After the party, Doug and I crashed. We were serioulys exhausted, plus we felt that this was a good time for the kids to spend some quality time together in their room with Kelsey's new toys. Fully rested and ready for some more fun, we headed to Steak n' Shake for some dinner. It was a fabulous end to a fabulous day. Happy Birthday my little princess.
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Kelsey! Love the pajama party idea!
What a fun birthday party! I love the pink streamers...so Martha. You are a fun fun mom to throw such a princess/pajama party.
Post a Comment