Monday, March 9, 2009

Questions of the day

1. Why do kids always get the stomach flu bug in the middle of the night? Why not at 4:00 in the afternoon?

2. Why are Cheetos so good, and yet so bad?

3. Does a bag of chips constitute lunch for a 2 year old? If I throw in a vitamin, can't I call it good?

4. Why can't Tyler just leave the toys in their bins? Why must everything always be dumped out on the floor whenever he walks in a room?

5. If I speak, and there are children in the room, do I really make a sound?

That's all for now. Laundry calls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, I'm not sure I heard anything!!!!!!

Greta said...

Unfortunately, I TOTALLY understand every one of these points. I'll pray for you. (And yes, sometimes chips + vitamin = meal)

Marie Hatch Chambers said...

Ok. #5 is literally LOL but my 14 year old didn't find it as funny as I did. Go figure.

Thanks so much for the laugh. I hope that noone gets sick tonight.

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

Seriously! #1 is a great mystery of life!