I took Dillon to get a couple of new things to wear to church because I just couldn't look at him anymore in his flooding and holey pants. Seriously, how does a boy get a hole in the knees of his church pants? What on earth are they doing in that class of his? Anyway, the boy was in serious need. While we were at Children's Place (which is one of my most favorite stores for my kids. One stop shopping for me.) I found a shirt for Dillon on the clearance rack (score!). Then as we meandered over to the little boy section, Dillon found a matching shirt for Tyler. I wasn't going to get it because the last thing Tyler needs is another shirt for church (thanks to hand-me-downs from a baby Dillon). But after listening to my 8 year old beg and plead to have his little brother match him at church, how could I resist. Really, it was too cute.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Matching Boys
I took Dillon to get a couple of new things to wear to church because I just couldn't look at him anymore in his flooding and holey pants. Seriously, how does a boy get a hole in the knees of his church pants? What on earth are they doing in that class of his? Anyway, the boy was in serious need. While we were at Children's Place (which is one of my most favorite stores for my kids. One stop shopping for me.) I found a shirt for Dillon on the clearance rack (score!). Then as we meandered over to the little boy section, Dillon found a matching shirt for Tyler. I wasn't going to get it because the last thing Tyler needs is another shirt for church (thanks to hand-me-downs from a baby Dillon). But after listening to my 8 year old beg and plead to have his little brother match him at church, how could I resist. Really, it was too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Children's Place cost me $150 for grandkid's clothes. I have to stay out of that place for sure. I agree--one stop shopping!
I love to match my boys. It's almost obsessive. Plus it always helps you locate them at the end of church when everyone is running around.
Post a Comment