
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
As my mom might say, he's a little Pip
Like his older brother, Tyler is an electronic junkie. It must be innate in boys. Dillon was extremely proficient with the mouse and the computer by the age of 2 and I have to say that it was wonderful for me. While Tyler has yet to master the mouse, he is VERY aware of all things electronic and that might resemble a video game. He loves watching really bad Thomas videos on You Tube, he could spend hours watching Dillon play the Wii, and he loves Dillon's Game Boy. I don't think he gets very far, but he can spend long amounts of time pushing buttons and listening to Mario say "Mama Mia". Tyler's latest love is Kelsey's Leapster. She just recently started allowing him to touch it and so Ty hasn't wasted any time in abusing this generosity. This afternoon as Kelsy was trying to get the Leapster away from Tyler so that she could put it away, he possesively clutched it to his chest and said "No, mine! My Tyler's!" Yeah, she didn't get it back. What makes this so cute is that this is the first time that Tyler has verbally expressed himself in a possessive manner. This is the first time that he said "mine" and I love that he said "My Tyler's".
It also makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one who can't say "no" to this face.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I could suck that bottom lip right off of him. Grandma loves that little "pip"
Post a Comment